About SERVPRO of Reno Southwest
Carolee Enwald, Travis Conklin
Owners of SERVPRO of Reno Southwest
SERVPRO of Reno Southwest understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Reno Southwest specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Reno Southwest can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Reno Southwest.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- OSHA 10-hour class for entry level workers
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- Nevada State Apartment Association
- Better Business Bureau Accredited Business
- Trauma Intervention Program of Northern Nevada
- American Red Cross
- Bishop Manogue High School
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Evelyn Mount Food Drive
- Reno Police Department
- Quincy CA Rotary Club
- Sparks Fire Department
- Reno Bighorns
- Channel 8 News
- Nevada Claims Association
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Toys for Tots
- Cal Ripken Baseball
- Step 2
- Veterans Guest House
- Reno-Sparks-Northern Nevada Chamber of Commerce