Small school fire
This older home had a large grease fire. This home was transitioned into a small school. We were able to get the loss site quickly. This is a great reminder to be careful when cooking. I know that this has happened at our personal home where we forget to turn down the stove. Although we would love more business please be careful while your cooking and make sure that your paying full attention. The home owner was thankful that we were able to remove the odor from the grease fire. They also appreciated the fact that we were able to save many of their belongings. Great job to our staff!!!