Our crew arrived on scene to small fire that could have easily turned into a large fire. It started near the bed of a small motel in the small community of Fallon. When we arrived the whole room was covered in soot and smoke damage. The bed and all of the furniture were severely charred. Dave and his crew did an amazing job in getting the room back to a place with no odor and ready to be rebuilt. They were also very grateful for our quick response. Thanks again to all of our staff from our office to the production for taking care of another customer.