About SERVPRO of Reno Southwest
Carolee Enwald, Travis Conklin
Owners of SERVPRO of Reno Southwest
SERVPRO of Reno Southwest understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Reno Southwest specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Reno Southwest can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Reno Southwest.
In this industry there is always more to do, more to learn, and far more ways to grow! We truly strive to be the best at what we do! We put everything into our business and our employees are those who give us everything in return.
We have been fortunate to serve this community since 2006 and look forward to working, growing, and playing here for many, many, many more to come. It is our customers who deserve all of the credit! We have worked with so many fascinating and unforgettable people over the years and it is always our greatest pleasure to be invited into someone’s home when everything in their world seems to be going wrong. We take that privilege seriously and it shows on EVERY job we perform!
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA 10-hour class for entry level workers
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross
- Better Business Bureau Accredited Business
- Bishop Manogue High School
- Cal Ripken Baseball
- Channel 8 News
- Evelyn Mount Food Drive
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Nevada Claims Association
- Nevada State Apartment Association
- Quincy CA Rotary Club
- Reno Bighorns
- Reno Police Department
- Reno-Sparks-Northern Nevada Chamber of Commerce
- Sparks Fire Department
- Step 2
- Toys for Tots
- Trauma Intervention Program of Northern Nevada
- Veterans Guest House
- Veterans of Foreign Wars