If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (775) 852-6480

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Water damage in bathroom

This flooded bathroom in Reno, was the result of a broken pipe causing a small leak. 

When a home suffers a water damage event, a mold infestation can quickly arise and spread throughout a home in 48-72 hours. Because mold can produce allergens and irritants, you will want a professional that has training and experience to properly resolve the mold infestation. If you suspect that your Reno home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Reno Southwest can inspect, assess and remediate your property.

Here at SERVPRO of Reno Southwest we care, we pride ourselves in our community and customers.